Montag, 25. Januar 2010

MOB Skateboards - Anniversary & New Stuff

"Congratulations! - Champagner für Alle!"
This year my friends at MOB Skateboards are celebrating their 10-years-anniversary. So they dropped a jubilee skateboard series by artists Dave The Chimp, Stefan Marx, Andy Jenkins and my very own "MOB Brett Imperial Champagne" design.
I also illustrated a new t-shirt design - a tribute to one of my all-time-classic movies "Rambo - First Blood".
And for their very own new truck company i designed the POLSTER brand logo. "Polster" means "cushion" in German and so in this logo you have the "S" very well padded in between the other letters.
See all new stuff in the new MOB Catalogue 2010. It also features a poster view of all MOB skatedecks ever being released. I counted more than 25 designs i have worked on...